PC21B, a new PME for marine
PC21B is an all new power management enclosure designed and manufactured by Blink Marine. It can support up to 22 outputs, 15A each, in an IP67 enclosure.
PC21B hardware is fully compatible with the previous generation of PC21 controllers (by DSS / DNA) installed on boats throughout the USA and distributed globally. This allows Blink Marine to design software 100% compatible with old DSS / DNA systems. The convenience of the DRC10 40pin connector allows the substitution of the old PC21 controllers without changing the wiring harness.
PC21B is typically used along with one or more Blink Marine CANbus keypads and gateways in order to have a fully digital system on your boat.
100% compatible with old PC21 controllers
– 12V or 24V nominal input voltage
– 150 Ampere total PME input current carrying capability
– 22 switched circuits that include:
— Momentary, toggle and time-out functions
— Pulse-width modulation of output voltage for dimming capability on 3 circuits
— 22 circuits, each rated up to 15A
— 2 complete H-Bridge circuits for driving reversible motors
— Parallel output capability to increase current rating
– An electronic circuit breaker protects every circuit. The current ratio for each circuit can be set independently
– Remote reset of any output circuitry fault through keypad
– Input undervoltage lock down
– Field programmability of electrical functions and current limit trip points available to authorized OEM and Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
ARE YOU A BOAT OWNER?
Save time and money by installing a Blink Marine Digital System on your boat. Contact us for further informations.